• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Email address not changing on Adobe Acrobat

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've changed my email address with Adobe but when I send a document through Adobe Acrobat it's still sending from my old email address. I really need to be my new business email. Please help! thanks

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you confirm that:

- the new address appears in your Creative Cloud window

- the version of your Acrobat software

- the detailled steps you use to send the document through Acrobat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

-The new email address in appears in the creative cloud window and one the right hand side of Adobe Acrobat 

-I have the latest Acrobat version 2021_005_20048

-I open a PDF through Adobe acrobat - Go to Adobe Sign - Put in the email address - Select the sign box - send

I test it on a different email address and it always shows the author as the previous email.. It's causing me a lot of issues as it needs to be sent through our company email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out.

As you have changes the email address for your Adobe account, would you mind sharing both the email addresses via private message? You may initiate a private message using the envelope icon provided at the top right corner of this community page.

It will help us to check your account information.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In Acrobat go to Edit (or the application menu if you're on a Mac) - Preferences - Email Accounts and replace the account that's there with the new one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines