• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Email associated with a different profile

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, recently,  had a transaction with a company that required me to make an e-sign in Adobe. I received their email and a link  i email1. It required me to create an account and I did, only that I used my email2 (gmail). I then realized that the document they sent to me can be accessed to an Adobe account set using my email add 1. Then I realized I had to create an account using my email1 to access the document. I created another account, using ofcourse my name and email1 this time. First instance in went through. So I was thinking I now have 2 accounts for adobe with 2 of my emails. When I tried to log in to my adobe accout using my email1, it then showed the email is associated with a different profile. I suspected it refered to my account for email2. It prompted me to click company/school account but I do not have one. Now I am unable to access the documents sent to me by the company for e-sign because I am unable to open my account with my email1. I wanted to retain and not change my adobe account details associated with my email2. Can anyone provide a way for me to sort this out? Appreciate it. Thank you. 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?