• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

email code no where to be found after 1 hour and 3 attempts now what??? no real contact information

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

while waiting for the install code after Adobe got my credit card information I am still watiting on my code and ther is no actual contact information for them. anyone have a clue as to how to actually contact  a real person?? thanks in advance

JB

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi JB

Hope you are doing good and sorry to hear about your experience. As described you have paid for the services and haven't got the installation code.

I have checked the Adobe account with the email you are using on this community and traced the Adobe Acrobat Pro DC subscription. It is linked to your Adobe ID /email .

Please download the Acrobat Pro DC application from the link - https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/acrobat-dc-downloads.html and login with your Adobe ID and password to start using the application.

Hope this information will help

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines