• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Email recipient doesn't auto populate with submit button on iPad but does appear on desktop??

Community Beginner ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I created a form with a submit button that says:

Submit a form, "mailto: (email address)", full PDF selected 

The email adress in brackets auto-populates when this form is used on my desktop but not when I use the form on the document cloud on iPad? I have set up an email account on the iPad but it still didn't make the email address appear? Any ideas as to why or help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Tayla

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 09, 2021 Sep 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tayla

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described the submit button in working on the desktop but on ipad when the form is opened on web

What happens when you try to save the file locally on ipad and open it via Acrobat Reader Mobile app ? Please try to download the PDF form on the ipad and then open it with Acrobat Reader mobile app and check.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 09, 2021 Sep 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Make sure there's no space after "mailto:" and before the actual email address.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines