• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Enable continuous scrolling by default

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2024 Jun 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Acrobat Reader Continuous Release 2024.002.20857 64 bit.

I have tried to change the following preferences:

- Page display > Page layout > Single page continuous

- Accessibility > Always use page style > Single page continuous

but still, everytime I open a new PDF the scrolling/continuous view is not there.

The only preference that works is the following:

- Documents > Restore last view settings when reopening documents

but this of course works only for PDFs that have been opened already and where I've enabled the scrolling manually.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2024 Jun 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Rossinsky-11 

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Regarding the inconvenience you faced, we would require further information to reproduce this issue in house since this is working appropriately fine at our end.

I believe after changing the Preferences you are clicking on 'OK' at the end of the Preference dialog in order to save your preferences.

However, if it still doesn't work for you, kindly help with the below details to troubleshoot it further:

1. Is it happening for all sort of files or this behaviour is there on some files only?

2. Acrobat Reader is in unsigned state.

3. Any other preference that you have set, which is causing the expected behaviour of page display to break.

Meanwhile, we  are logging a tracking ticket for the same. Shall you have any information on the same, please update it here in the reply section.

Regards,

Bhawna.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines