Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Enregistrement impossible avec prévisualisation

Community Beginner ,
Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, 

Avec l'explorateur de fichiers Windows, il m'est possible de prévisualisé mes documents .pfd 

Quand j'ouvre le document pour la modification, je ne peux pas enregistrer car le document est considéré ouvert dans l'explorateur. Je dois donc enregistrer sous. 

Est-ce qu'il a un moyen d'avoir quand même la prévisualisation et enregistrer (pas sous) 

Sur un autre poste, on a la même version d'acrobat (PRO DC) et cela fonctionne donc je ne comprends pas pourquoi ça ne fonctionne pas sur un autre ordinateur. J'ai quelques dizaines de fichiers par jour où j'ai besoin de la prévisualisation et de modifier le PDF.. 

Merci! 

Marie-Claude 

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Marie-Claude27 

Thank you for reaching out. 

Would you mind sharing more details about where and how exactly you opened the file for editing? Is it within, Acrobat?

A screenshot would be super helpful. 

Also, please ensure that the file you have been working on is saved locally on the computer.  

On this machine, please check if you have the updated version of Acrobat installed. Open Acrobat>help>check for updates.

https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/ReleaseNotesDC/index.html 

Thanks,

Aknchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I open the file in Acrobat to add comments, remove/add pages etc. I scan some documents and then add some infos on them directly in Acrobat. The scan is already a PDF but since I have a lot of documents, I need to visualise it in my documents before opening it (it saves a lot of time). Then I open the file in Acrobat, add comments, notes, etc. and usually I can just save and it works. the problem now is that I cannot save, I need to save as and change the name. 

I Checked and I do have the updated version. I don't know if it is more a Windows File Explorer or really an Acrobat issue. 

I attached a screenshot of the message I recieve when I want to save 

Thank you ! 

Marie-Claude 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the screenshot @Marie-Claude27 

Try disabling the Windows File Preview and then check back:

Open the Windows File folder>click on the View tab at the upper left corner>disable Preview Pane.

Also:

If your file/asset is in a folder that is synced with Google Drive, Drop Box, One drive or the like simply quit the backup/sync utility and then hit save on the file. Note: "Pausing" the sync may not allow a file to save. You must quit the sync app

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I tried those options, but it still doesn't work 

thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines