Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error al crear hiperenlace link

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Estimados amigos.

He agregado algunos hiperenlaces seleccionando palabras continuas de una línea a otra.

Al momento que Acrobat crea el enlace se visualiza bien, subrayando solo las palabras seleccionadas para el enlace. Como se muestra en la imagen 1.

Sin embargo, al cerrar y abrir el documento en Acrobat u otro lector de PDFs, el subrayado de los enlaces abarca la línea entera. Como se muestra en la imagen 2.

He probado de diversas formas, páginas y grupo de palabras continuas y siempre el mismo error.

Uso Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2022.

Imagen link 1.jpgImagen link 2.jpg

Gracias por las sugerencias.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble.

Would you mind sharing the steps you are doing to create the link in the PDF document? Please go through the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/links-attachments-pdfs.html

Is this an issue with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs? Please try with a different PDF file and check.

Also, try to reset the Acrobat preferences as described here https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-defau...

You may also try to create a new test user profile with full admin rights in Win or enable the root account in MAC and try using the application there and check.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2022 May 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amal, thanks for your reply.

The steps I follow are:
1. I open the document in Acrobat DC.
2. I select the words of two lines or more.
3. Right click, create link. 4. I select "visible rectangle - underlined" 5. In another document, in MS Wordi I create the link and save it as a PDF, then I open it with Acrobat and the underlining is correct (MS Word save to PDF.jpg).

¿Es un error de Acrobat DC?

Gracias por tu ayuda.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 02, 2022 May 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I have tried to reproduce the issue on my end and it's working fine.

have you tried to reset the Acrobat preferences and using the application in the new test user profile as described earlier?

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Amal.

Reset the Acrobat defaul setting, but same error.

1. Open the document (any).
2. Select words in 2 line, create link, rectangle visible, underline...

3. Underlined view is OK.

4. Save and Close document and Acrobat.
5. Open the document with Acrobat DC Pro u others PDFs viewer, but underline error.

See the images attachs.

Thansk for your attention.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Is this an issue with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs? Please try with a different PDF file and check.

Also, please share the sample PDF file so that we can check it at our end.

You may also try to repair the installation of Acrobat from the help menu and reboot the computer once and check.

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines