• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ERROR AL FIRMAR CON CERTIFICADO ELECTRONICO DE LA FNMT

Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenas tardes,

Cuando quiero firmar un pdf con Acrobat Reader DC con certificado electronico, todo funciona correctamente hasta que al final me da un error " Error durante la firma. La credencial seleccionada para firmar no es válida". Pero he comprobado en la FNMT que el certificado es válido y en vigor,

Podrías ayudarme a solucionarlo

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Toma

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble.

Please try the steps below and see if that works for you:

1. Select the Acrobat > Preferences menu item

2.Select Signatures from the Categories list box

3.Click the More button in the Verification group box (second from the top)

4.Deselect the Require certificate revocation checking to succeed whenever possible checkbox

5.Click the OK button on the Signature Verification Preferences dialog

6.Click the OK button on the Preferences dialog

You may also chekout the correct answer marked in the similar discussion - https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader-discussions/quot-the-credential-selected-for-signing-i... and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

i have the same issue.

Yous proposal does not solve the problem.

nor the other link you suggested.

i really need this fixed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2022 Sep 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @antónion15311068 

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that.

Would you mind sharing the version of the Acrobat DC and the OS you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the recent version 22.2.20212 installed. Go to Help > Check for updates and reboot the computer once.

What is the workflow/steps you are doing to sign the PDF? Are you using any device for the signatures? if yes, please make sure the device version is updated to its recent release.

Also please go through the similar discussions listed below and see if that works:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-sdk-discussions/crediental-selected-for-signing-are-invalid-s...

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader-discussions/quot-the-credential-selected-for-signing-i...

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Amal,

I didn't see your response before.

I am still with the same problems.

My Adobe Acrobat Reader es version 2022.003.20281

My Macbook Pro is Apple M1, with Mac Os Ventura.

When i wrote my message in September, i had the previous OS version.

But all is the same...

I have to ask a windows pc to sign things for me.... this is not good..

Thank you in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2023 Feb 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It has passed months, in some cases years, with this issue and i don't see Adobe solve it.

All i see is that Adobe in Mac wants me to pay its subscription to sign documetns i can not sign! and in windows they don't pay for the same use and they can sign documents!

this is not normal. 

I am very very disapointed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2023 Feb 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @antónion15311068 

We have got the update from our development team as follows:

Acrobat is doing as expected. It follows the table given at link https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/DigSig/changes.html#id2. The table itself is based on open standard RFC 5280 .  This behavior has stayed the same for past many years.

The end-users should approach their CA to get the digital ID issued with correct combination of KU and EKU.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me pasa exactamente igual y antes si podía, está en vigor y lo instalado y lo he comprobado en su web y todo, he seguido los pasos que dicen aquí y nada. MAC PRO (el cenicero) 2013 (MONTEREY) 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2022 Dec 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @gus27356410h475 

We are sorry for the trouble. This issue has been reported to our development team and they are working on it. The fix will be available in the future updates.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2023 Nov 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i am really very desperate with that, it was fine untill you update the  software, but i have followed all the steps i have seen and nothing works.... and all the certificates works in others computers, but not in mine which is the main one to prepare all the public tenders. i have uninstalled the Acrobat pro so as the certificates, rebooted the computer many tines and nothing work at all. can you please help me?

thanks

[Abuse removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2023 Nov 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Have you started experiencing this issue recently?

What is the version of the Acrobat DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the recent version 23.06.20360 installed. Go to Help > Check for updates and reboot the computer once.

Also try to repair the installation from the help menu (Win Only) and see if that works.

Please try to reset the Acrobat preferences as described here https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-defau...

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2023 Nov 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

yes i am experiencing this trouble since the last update of Adobe Acrobat and IOS

this is the Adobe version

Architecture: arm64

Processor: Apple M1

Build: 23.6.20360.0

AGM: 7.1.2

CoolType: 9.0.2

JP2K: 4.0.0.52671

IOS Version Sonoma 14.1

looking forward for your prompt answer

[firma correo jose copia.png]

RESPETEMOS EL MEDIO AMBIENTE: ¿Necesita realmente imprimir este email?
PLEASE RESPECT THE ENVIRONMENT: Do you really need to print this email?
CONFIDENCIALIDAD: Este email es confidencial y para uso exclusivo de su destinatario.
CONFIDENTIALITY: This email is confidential and for the exclusive use of its addressee.

SYNERSA CONSULTORIA COMERCIAL S.L.. Garantiza el pleno cumplimiento de la normativa de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal, y así, de acuerdo con la L.O.P.D. de 15/1999, el receptor de este e-mail queda informado y da su consentimiento a la incorporación de sus datos a los ficheros existentes en la empresa y al tratamiento de los mismos para su utilización en relación con el desenvolvimiento de gestiones comerciales, administrativas y otras actividades propias de la misma. El origen de sus datos han sido facilitados por usted o bien proceden de fuentes accesibles al público.

La política de privacidad de SYNERSA CONSULTORIA COMERCIAL S.L. le asegura en todo caso, el ejercicio de los derechos de acceso, rectificación, cancelación y oposición, en los términos establecidos en la legislación vigente, mediante escrito dirigido a C/ Sector 8 Parcela 92, 45683, Cazalegas, Toledo, siendo responsable del fichero SYNERSA CONSULTORIA COMERCIAL S.L..con domicilio a estos efectos, en la dirección antes indicada.

El receptor de este e-mail, acepta que puedan ser cedidos sus datos, exclusivamente para actividades necesarias para el correcto desenvolvimiento de la gestión, administración y comercialización interna de SYNERSA CONSULTORIA COMERCIAL S.L. Asimismo, el receptor de este e-mail, acepta que SYNERSA CONSULTORIA COMERCIAL S.L. le remita información sobre cualesquiera producto o servicio que comercialice o preste. La aceptación del receptor de este e-mail para que puedan ser tratados o cedidos sus datos en la forma establecida en este párrafo, tiene siempre carácter revocable, sin efectos retroactivos, conforme a lo que disponen lo artículos 6 y 11 de la Ley Orgánica 15/1999 de 13 de Diciembre.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2023 Nov 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Sorry to keep you waiting.

Please update the application to the new version 23.06.20380 and reboot the computer once and see if that works.

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2023 Nov 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI, there is no chance to update the software more than the version i already have, at least in spain trough out creative cloud aplication

i uninstalled the software and installed again and still happens the same

any other option?

thanks

[firma morba MAIL .jpg]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2023 Nov 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

You can download the update patch file manually from the link https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/ReleaseNotesDC/index.html and see if that helps.

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2023 Jun 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In MacOS, Preference > Signatures > Identities and ... 

Then, select the certificate and click on the pencil to allow that certificate to sign documents. That is all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2023 Nov 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

isnt that all, still doesnt work....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines