• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Code 100 when trying to save document

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Adobe document that was saved OK. Then I went in on my Pro program to change a couple of properties, something I have done many times. This time it told me it could not read the document and could not save it with my changes. As I said, I have previously done this successfully many times. What changed?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brenda,

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that.

Is this an issue with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs? Please try with a different PDF file and check.

Also, try to turn off the protected mode for testing (Win Only) go to Edit > Preferences > Enhanced Security > uncheck 'Enable Protected mode at start up', Turn off the protected mode and Uncheck 'Enhanced Security > Click OK and reboot the computer once.
Note: Please turn on the security after testing to avoid any security risk.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Amal, thank you for your answer.  It seems this is the only document that is causing me problems. My document is a newsletter and this one is larger than usual, probably because it contains many photos. Would this have something to do with it? Also I seem to be doing something wrong when I try the path you gave me, because I don't get into my computer settings, but to an Acrobat site that gives me the same instructions. For now I guess it isn't a big deal; I was only trying to change the properties of the document to eliminate the side bar when it is opened in Reader. And the document has to go to the membership right away. Basic problem, most likely, is that I need an updated Acrobat program. The one I have is about ten years old! But thank you for your help. -- Brenda

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines