Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

error message- "there was problem reading this document 135"

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2021 Jul 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I just got adobe and was trying to fill and save a form and adobe not letting me save the document and giving me error mesage of "there was problem reading this document 135". I have followed all the instructions online and did trouble shoot but still the problem is same. 

if some one can assist me why i am getting this error would be helpful. 

Thanks 

Faisla 

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Faisla

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that.

Please try the steps/suggestion shared in the similar discussion https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader/help-showing-error-message-135-when-trying-to-save-as/... and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2023 Sep 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link is archived. I'm struggling with the same ( 135). Can you please upload an updated troubleshooting link.

Kind regards

Victor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2023 Sep 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Victor32432247bip5 

Hope you are doing well.

This is an indication for a corrupt PDF file. When you hold down the CTRL key when you click on the OK button, you will get a more technical explanation of the error. Please try to recreate the PDF from the original source file and see if that works.

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines