• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

error message

Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have received a message saying "You cannot send new agreements because you don't have sufficient transactions available in your account."  How do I fix this?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022
I have looked at the information you mentioned, and I have not surpassed any of those things related to limits. All of my files have been small, I have only done a few transactions, none of my documents are close to 10 pages, and I only have 1-2 signatures per transaction.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shirley

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. I have checked the Adobe account linked with the Adobe ID you are using on this community and traced an individual subscription for Acrobat pro DC. Please go through the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/using/transaction-limits.html for more information about the transaction limit and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have looked at the information you mentioned, and I have not surpassed any of those things related to limits. All of my files have been small, I have only done a few transactions, none of my documents are close to 10 pages, and I only have 1-2 signatures per transaction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

We are sorry to hear that. Please try to log out of the application, reboot the computer and re-login with the same Adobe ID and check if that works.

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried that and am still receiving the same error message. Very frustrating, as I need to send documents out for signatures.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Shirley

We are sorry to hear that, what happens when you try to send the document for signature via the document cloud link https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/home/ and see if that works for you. 

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines