• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error: Picture editing in Adobe PDF

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I was able to edit picture in Photoshoßp or Illustrator directly from Acrobat PDF with the "Edit with" function. Now it happens that there is a message saying: "Adobe acrobat cannot launch the specified image editor (Photoshop). In the Content Editing Tab of the Preferences dialog box, make sure that the correct installation directory for the image-editing program is specified." I haven't changed anything. How can I solve the problem? Thanx for your help.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's possible those applications were updated, and therefore are under a new folder now. Try following those instructions and make sure the folder path is still correct.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I  tried to open/edit the pic via the file.exe. There is still the same error message and Photoshop is not opening.

I can open and edit the picture with Microsoft Paint. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same problem here, any fix yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines