• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error: You are using an outdated browser that is not supported by COYO

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was using the create PDF from webpage function, I entered the webpage url and started creating. Later there was an error happened saying "You are using an outdated browser that is not supported by COYO". My colleague tried also from his laptop, and the error was the same.

Elaine5FAE_0-1627355673319.png

I believe COYO is a security app that was forced by my company. I contacted them, they checked all of my browsers and said there was no problem. They suggested I contact Adobe. 

My OS is WIN10, 3 browsers as below,
Chrome Version 92.0.4515.107 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Firefox 78.12.0esr (32-bit)
Edge Version 92.0.902.55 (Official build) (64-bit)

My adobe says "no updated available". The current version is Adobe Acrobat 2017 (17.011.30199)

And my colleague is also using WIN10, with two browsers,
Firefox 90.0 (64-bit)
Edge Version 91.0.864.71 (Official build) (64-bit)

My colleague's Adobe was downloaded from your website last Thursday, I don't think it should be out of date.

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you convert the web-page to a PDF file, exactly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi try67,

I clicked File --> Create --> PDF from Web Page.

Thanks,

Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your security app is blocking everything except selected browsers. This is often done to block web page downloaders - which is exactly what you are running...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I think so. But the thing is, I didn't install any secure app and I can't find it (COYO) even on my laptop. I saw on their website that my company is their customer but I don't really understand how the whole thing is working.

But according to COYO, Adobe has some embedded and "outdated" browswer. Do you have any idea how to check that?

Thank you so much!

Elaine  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines