• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

EUTL update

New Here ,
May 15, 2024 May 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, My company has just obtained eIDAS certification for a timestamping service and is listed in the EUTL. How frequently is the EUTL file managed by Adobe updated? When I update the EUTL via the preferences menu in my Adobe Reader, it seems like the EUTL is not up to date and does not reflect the latest version published by the European Commission.

Best regards

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
May 15, 2024 May 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the past it has taken Adobe weeks or even months to update their copy of the EU trust lists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2024 May 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer.

Indeed, it has not been updated for months. This is really impactful for customers when there are renewals or changes in the trust points of the qualified TSPs.

Do you know how to ask them to update the EUTL?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
May 24, 2024 May 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, no idea whom to ask.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines