Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Explorer preview showing PDF alert warning

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I currently have an Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020 licence and am having a weird issue with my windows explorer preview pane. Every pdf I select shows the following warning in the preview pane "This file has limited permissions. You may not have access to some features. View permissions"

Why is this happening and how can I stop it from showing?
TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Xin chào chúng ta có thể để mà nắm bắt giám sát chung và nên sự thực hiện sự mà mà download hoặc là dữ liệu tài liệu mà bí mật thì chúng ta cần sử dụng cái trang ẩn danh hoặc là cái Trang mà mà không để liên kết còn những cái hệ thống ẩn trong hệ thống buộc phải nội bộ xem thì chúng ta phải công khai để cho nó bắt theo dõi người dùng và quản lý và tham gia trên hệ thốn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello we can in order to capture the general monitoring and performance that download or document data is confidential we need to use anonymous site or site without contact As for the hidden systems in the system that must be viewed internally, we must make it public so that it can track users and manage and participate in the system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines