Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Export files from a portfolio

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In trying to replace the functionality of a program called Quosa

So I download a collection of PDFs and then put them into a portfolio. I then search the contents for all pdfs that have a particular word/phrase.
I would then like to select all files with a hit and export/copy them to another folder (these would subsequently be uploaded to a server for further processing).

Is this possible? Is there a third party program available or plugin?

Thank you in advance

HJED

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you were using a Portoflio it would have been much easier to do... May I ask what's the point of merging files to a Portfolio, searching them and then copying them out of it? Why not just search them directly? If you did that (which Acrobat can do) you could save the results as a CSV file, and then use a script to copy the files that had a hit to another folder. I've actually developed a (paid-for) tool that does something very similar, only at the page level instead of the file level, but it can be easily adjusted for your needs. You can find it here: https://www.try67.com/tool/acrobat-print-or-extract-pages-from-csv-search-results

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines