• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export multiple parts of a PDF to word or new pdf in one go

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to be able to highlight multiple parts of a PDF document whilst I am reviewing it and then export to word or new pdf in one go.

Is that possible? Currently, I can't see a way to do it without copying each bit individually.

thanks 

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can export it all to a document, and then delete the bits you don't want. That's as close as you can get.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I thought that this was the only option. That's a pity.

Adobe development team - can you consider this as a possibility? it would be a great help for me to take work papers or journal articles and without infringing copyright produce summaries that I can then make into an audio version so I can listen to them. It's quite a task at the moment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you mean you want to export the text you've highlighted, or the actual part of the page (for example, if you used the Square commenting tool)? Both are possible, actually, but the latter is much more complicated.

The former can be done using the Create Comments Summary tool in Acrobat (although the output it generates is not great), and the latter can be done using a custom-made script.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines