• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting or printing highlighted text from PDF

Engaged ,
May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please, what is the simplest way to just export or print a plain text compilation of my highlights in a PDF document? No 'comment summary' with dates and names etc. Just a list of the quotations I highlighted.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , How to , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So sorry to hear you're having trouble. Sadly, there is no way to do this from Acrobat. Assuming you have "Copy selected text into Highlight..." checked in your Acrobat preferences, you'd then have to manually copy and paste all the content from each content into a spreadsheet, word doc, etc.

If you didn't have that box checked, and thus your comments don't contain the content of what you highlighted, you would actually need to go back and reselect each bit of text and then copy and paste it into your word doc (or where ever). It's a pain, I know.

Screen Shot 2022-05-19 at 10.59.24 AM.png

For what it's worth, Bluebeam Revu has this feature. You can export your comments to a CSV or PDF and then do with them whatever you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! But every answer I get on this help forum these days is "Adobe doesn't include [a basic functionality] but here's this free app that does. Please keep paying for your Adobe subscription so they have hire pop starlets to make gen z commercials.'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines