• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting PDF Pages

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 4000-page PDF that I would like to split up/export into individual PDFs per client. However, my issue is that some of the exported files would be 1, 2, 3 or 4 pages, depending on how large the client document is. Is there a way I can tell Acrobat to put a "page break" after every client or, even better/faster, can I tell Acrobat to save the pages from one cover page to the next cover page in one exported PDF? I am hoping to get this automated as much as I can because of the large size. This would have to be done on a monthly basis. Thanks in advance for your ideas!

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenas tardes, cuando convierto de Excel a pdf y una celda de Excel tiene la información parcialmente oculta, esta no se puede visualizar en el documento pdf?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is not related to the original question. Please start a separate thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If there's a consistent way of identifying where each record begins (or ends) then it can probably be automated using a custom-made script, although processing a 4K-page document with such a script might be tricky, and you would need to do it in batches.

I've developed many similar tools for my clients in the past so if you're interested in hiring someone to do it for you feel free to contact me privately via [try6767 at gmail.com] to discuss it further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines