• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting Restaurant Menu

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, i having a issue exporting a restaurant menu to acrobat.

i need every layer separate so it can be easy to edit, but everything its getting by some groups.

attached a picture, i apreciate  the help.Desktop Screenshot 2022.08.16 - 19.05.03.91.png

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Keury,

How exactly are you converting your original document into a PDF? My guess is that you are going to "Print -> Print to PDF."

The real question is what application are you creating your menu in?

If you are creating this in either InDesign or even Word, your BEST option is to plan on doing ALL editing in InDesign or Word, AND THEN resaving the Menu in Acrobat. The kind of editing you wish to do in Acrobat is not using the Editing feature as intended. The intended editing in Acrobat should be as little as possible. Yeah, really.

Always compose and edit in a real Word processing or Page Layout application and then convert to PDF. 

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I second Gary's suggestion to make your edits to the original file whenever possible.

FYI, to create a layered pdf from InDesign or Illustrator, turn on the "Create Acrobat Layers" option in the export settings.

pdf layers.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines