• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Externe Links aus pdf entfernen

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2022 Jun 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich habe mehrseitige pdfs mit vielen links, diese sollen nicht anklickbar sein, da die Datei im Web veröffentlicht werden soll und keine exteren Webseiten öffnen darf.  

Über Werkzeuge "PDF bearbeiten - Link - Web-Verknüpfungen entfernen" findet Acrobat leider keine Links. Die Option "Schwärzen - Links, Aktionen und Javascripts entfernen" bringt auch nicht das gewünschte Ergebnis.

Die Möglichkeit "PDF/A konvertieren - Konvertiert alle Seiten zu Bildern" funktioniert zwar aber dadurch wird die Datei viel zu groß. 

Gibt es noch weitere Möglichkeiten Webseiten-Links im Text zu deaktivieren?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Adobe Acrobat create links with a empty action.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Can you explain how the file was generated? It might be easier to exclude links at the time when the pdf is created.

You could re-save the very large pdf to a web optimised version, but that's not ideal.

To view the weblinks, I have to scroll to the correct page. I could not find a way to see/modify the links for the whole document. It is an issue if you have a long document. But Once I scrolled to a page that has links (web, emails...) and select Links>Remove Web Links, it allowed me to select all the pages in the document. You need to start from a page that has links, otherwise you get the error message: There are no links to the web on this page.

Can you include screenshots?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, the file was not created by me.  No matter what page I'm on the error message occurs every time. What exactly do you need a screenshot of?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If those links appear over plain-text URLs it's possible they are added by the application, and don't actually exist in the file. You can test it by going to Edit - Preferences - General and see if "Create links from URLs" is ticked. If so, untick it and return to the document. Did the links disappear? If so, then there's nothing you can do about it (as it's a user-setting), unless you break the URLs in your file, for example by adding a space somewhere in their first part.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply but if I do that it works local only. If I upload the file you can still click domains.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correct. Like I said, this is a setting of the application, you have no control over it, except on your own computer of course. Don't include URLs in the file if you don't want this to happen, or break them, using the way I described above.

I really don't see what the big deal is about having clickable links, though. How is that any different from including a URL in the file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To elaborate on try67's answer, you can disable the hyperlink recognition by the pdf viewer by intentionally misspelling the hyperlink (by adding a space character, for example) you can adjust the tracking in the original application to make the space invisible. Another option is to create outlines of the hyperlink address which will remove the live type.

disable hyperlink recognition.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a solution! 

Tools > Print Production > Preflight > PDF-fixups > dopple click on convert fonts to outlines > save file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That makes it impossible to search the file, though. Or to copy text from it. Or to read it out-loud, which blind people rely on...  You've solved a small problem by creating a much bigger one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Du hast recht aber für unsere Zwecke (Kiosk Anwendung) sind externe Links nicht erwünscht. Barrierefreiheit und Durchsuchbarkeit sind für diesen Fall nachrangig.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why does a kiosk application need plain-text URLs? What do you expect the user to do with them? Write them down? Take a picture of the screen, then type them manually later on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines