Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fehlende Reiter bei Textfeldeigenschaften

New Here ,
May 07, 2022 May 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo zusammen,

ich bin totaler Anfänger was Acrobat angeht. Ich benutze Acrobat Pro DC und bin dabei ein Formular zu erstellen. Wenn ich ein Textfeld erstelle und mir davon die Eigenschaften anschaue, habe ich dort nur die Reiter: Allgemein, Erscheinungsbild, Position und Optionen.
Laut diversen Hilfeseiten die ich las müsste es dort mehr geben. Z.B. Format. Was muss ich tun, damit mir dies auch angeboten wird?

Vielen Dank im Voraus.

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In form edit mode (Prepare Form) you can use at the right side the dropdown More > Revert to Acrobat Form

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help.

But this doesn´t work. I can click on more, but nothing happens. It becomes blue if i hover over it and dark blue when I  click it. That´s all.

No further menu. No abilities to choose.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Repair the Acrobat installation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines