Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fichier PDF interactif

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Avec Indesign, j'ai créé un questionnaire et je l'ai enregistré en pdf interactif. Dans le pdf interactif, j'ai créé un bouton pour que la personne puisse m'envoyer le questionnaire quand elle a terminé de répondre et tout est parfait, tout fonctionne.

Mais ce que j'aimerais c'est que quand je recois le fichier par courriel, j'aimerais ne pas pouvoir modifier les réponses. Est ce qu'il y a un moyen de le faire?

Merci pour votre aide.

acapy1973

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I understand you correctly, you want to convert the PDF form you receive to a PDF that is no longer a form. If this is correct, you can use an Acrobat Preflight fixup to flatten the form information into the page contents: Flatten all form fields into page contents, this will prevent the answers from being easily changed. Other methods to deter editing your PDF would be to convert the type to outlines or convert the PDF to an image, both of these methods will produce an inferior PDF for viewing.

You can also look into Digital signatures, this won't prevent editing, but should provide some verification of the original answers.

If you want greater protection from changes, you can use password protection.

Flatten form fields.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Un gros merci, ça fonctionne

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.

If you found the Acrobat preflight useful, you can create an Acrobat Action (using the Action wizard) to create a quick way to apply the preflight fixup to a PDF or a folder of PDFs, as well as re-naming and moving them, all with a few clicks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Si ledit PDF est utilisé par des utilisateurs lambas et donc a priori avec Acrobat Reader, le seul moyen est de verrouiller les champs de formulaire avec un JavaScript, mais ce n'est pas une "vraie" protection au sens où un utilisateur d'Acrobat Pro pourrait les déverrouiller facilement.

for (var i=0; i<this.numFields; i++) {
var oFld = this.getField(this.getNthFieldName(i));
if (oFld.type != "button") {oFld.readonly = true;}
}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines