Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Field position relative to stamp

Participant ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to add a form field in a position relative to a stamp using the rect of the stamp with + or - some points to determine the field's rect.  This works perfectly when the page rotation is zero.  I have read Thom Parker's article https://acrobatusers.com/tutorials/auto_placement_annotations/ and I can place an annotation adjusting for the page rotation.  I am trying to add a form field over top of a portion of the stamp positoning it relative to the stamp's rect.  I can't figure out how to this with page rotations other than zero.  Can somebody please offer some guidance?

TOPICS
JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There's no easy solution for this. You have to transform the location of the field to the rotated user space and move it accordingly. I would move the field manually, check its rect property and try to deduct from that how to change it in order to move it to the right location in relation to the stamp.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines