Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File not recognising image object

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I created a pdf file thanks to the tool "prepare form" in Acrobat Pro DC to allow students to fill in their page for this year School Yearbook. I created image fields and text fields.

Now that my student has filled in the file with her images, I wish to be able to rotate manually the images to improve the look of the page, but Acrobat Pro DC doesn't recognise the field as an image and therefore an object. 

How can I do?

Thank you for your reply.

Sophie

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello again,

As I see that noboday seems to be able to answer ... maybe this is not precise enough.

I received the pdf files back from my students.

They inserted their pictures into the image fields I had previously created.

The 4 image fields on the top are recognised as it in "prepare forms" tool, but once I'm in "Edit" tool, the image is not clickable. It seems not recognised as an object and I can't edit (rotate) them.
Any idea of the issue? 

I attach a file of example 😉

I really need help ... I have about 100 pages to adapt for the School Yearbook ... Deadline : Tuesday ! 

Thank youuuuuu 😉
Sophie D.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

The images appear to be on buttons in which case if you go to properties there is an option for orientation, which allows you to select from 4 options.

BarlaeDC_0-1623066727824.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines