• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Files printed to PDF, or converted to PDF generate with Cream Color background/border

New Here ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Acrobat Pro DC 32-Bit 2022.001.20117

When I'm converting a document from Word (whether I use print to pdf or convert to pdf), the resulting PDF's background color changes to cream/beige. I've tried overrriding the problem with the preferences > accessibility, but the page background does not not change. If I print from Adobe, it tries to print the actual color rather than just a white background. Opening the PDF in another PDF viewer, such as Chrome, shows the background correctly (just white).

Attached are redacted images of what I'm experiencing. I took screenshots and blocked out private information, but this is a single PDF document being viewed. As you can see, the cream color is not consistent either. On the first page it's just the border, and on the second page it's the entire page.

What could be causing this in Adobe Acrobat?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , Print and prepress , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I don't know if it is related or not, but this problem appears to be similar - https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/pdf-document-pages-turning-yellow/m-p/12864189#M3...

Maybe it can help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes - there are quite a few threads in the forum regarding the yellow-ish background showing up in the past few months.  There are scores of "fixes" offered, but I haven't seen an official Adobe fixed-by-update statement (but I may have missed it).  I have not had the yellow background issue occur on my computers.

Maybe one of the offered tweaks from other users will work for you.

My best,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines