• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Files transferred but then disappeared 2 weeks later

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help! I have Acrobat Pro and had many PDF files saved to an old computer (folders in C drive). I transferred all my folders to a new computer (a Lenovo) but now many files have disappeared from the folders or are listed as "expired"? Where did they go? How can I get them back?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 11, 2022 Dec 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @PJdc 

Hope you are doing well.

When you switched the computer, ho did you transfer the files from one computer to another? 

Transferring the file must have been through some backup drive/ device or Cloud storage? 

In such data transfer application doesn't play any role. As long as you haven't used the Document Cloud storage and file disappeared from there.

Just to double check you may login on Document Cloud web and check if you have your PDF files.

Also, you may check whether you have logged in into the application using your same old Adobe email or not.

Other than that if you have lost anything in data transfer through harddrive, that is something we cannot trace.

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines