• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fill & Sign Not working on Mac Book

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I recently switched from windows to Mac. The fill and sign options was very useful to me and pretty easy to use. Better than having to edit the pdf and keep adding text. For some reason whenever I click the button on the desktop app in Mac it is not working. I tried reinstalling it but no success. I am managing to add/edit text for now but it gets annoying. To sign I am either putting my signature as a png file or having to send the file to my phone sign it on the fill and sign app on ios then forwarded again to my laptop.

I am not sure how to fix this issue.

TOPICS
PDF forms , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2022 Jul 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out.

When you select the Fill & Sign tool in Acrobat while working on Mac, what exactly happens?

Are you not getting the option to select the Fill & Sign Tool? Are the other tools responding correctly?

Not sure if it's a tool that's not responding or a file-specific issue. We'd instead suggest you try removing the app and its old traces using this cleaner tool: https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/cleaner.html 

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/acrobat-dc-downloads.html 

Let us know if that helps!

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2023 Feb 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did the clean and reinstall but still the same problem... No option for Fill & Sign.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines