Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Fill & Sign doesn't support Thai language

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2021 Jun 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This fill and sign function was normal before the Feb 2021 upgrade but now, I can't type any Thai Unicode using the Fill and sign function. However, the English language seems to be normal. When I typed in Thai, nothing appears at the cursor. Right now I'm using 'Add Text' under the 'Edit PDF' menu which is interchangeable but takes forever to load if using a low-resourced pc.

Is there any solution that I could try? 

I'm trying to contact Adobe support but has no luck. 

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs, PDF forms, Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Khanita,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the delay in response.

As you have mentioned above, Thai Unicode is not working using the Fill & Sign tool.

Could you please confirm if it was working fine before? If yes, please share the Acrobat and OS versions you are currently using on the machine.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, it was working fine before. 

I use Adobe Acrobat Pro DC latest version. 
And I use Nac OS Big Sur 11.4

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines