• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fill & Sign in Word won't connect with Adobe

New Here ,
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Used to open a word document, click Fill & Sign and it would automatically convert the document to a PDF and then allow me to sign. Got a new computer and now it doesn't work. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the apps. Just spent an hour with Microsoft assistant who walked me through it and said the issue was on Adobe's end...said I have the add-in installed but when I click fill & sign it just takes me to a blank screen and gets stuck loading. It's as if they can't communicate. Told me to contact Adobe and then the chat tells me your closed. 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kristen

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you are unable to fill and sign the word document using Adobe Sign Add-on in MS Word

Is this a behavior with a particular Word file or with all the Word files? Please try with a different Word file and check.

Also make sure the Word file should be 5 MB or less as the Adobe Sign add-in allows a user to open any Word or PowerPoint file (5MB or under), and use that file as the basis for a new agreement.

This document is broken into three parts:

Installing/Enabling the add-in on your Office account – The one-time process for enabling the add-in from the 365 store. All users should be able to do this without elevated system permissions.

Establishing the authenticated connection between Office and Adobe Sign – Once the add-in is enabled, a trust relationship between Microsoft and Adobe Sign must be created. This is done by authenticating to both environments, and only needs to be established one time.

Using the add-in – This section explores the features of the add-in and how you can use it to leverage Adobe Sign directly from your Word or PowerPoint client.

For more information please check out the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/using/microsoft-word-powerpoint-signature-add-in.html

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines