can find the fill and sign tools also i head it in the standard reader

gone thrue the registry no luck

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 04, 2015 Sep 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi drork3584714,

If you unable to find the Fill & Sign tool from the Tools pane on the right side of the document, then please click on the Tools tab and choose Fill & Sign from there. You can add it as a shortcut to get it displayed in the Tools pane on the right.

If you still does not find it, then please check that the value of bEnableSignPane is set to 1 in the Windows registry under "HKLM\Software\Policies\Adobe\Acrobat\DC\FeatureLockDown\cServices"

Let me know if this helps or not.

Regards,

Anubha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2015 Sep 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI

in registry there is acrobat 2015 not DC.

the cServices key wasn't there, tried adding it but still with the same result.

I had this tool on the reader wandering why the writer doesn't have it ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2016 May 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the answer to this problem.. big thanks to alisterblack in his reply to Re: Acrobat Pro DC - subscription is missing tools

Acrobat just disabled all three tools related to signature if the Application Language is not (English only). mine was English with Arabic support, and did not work until I changed it back to English.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2019 Oct 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

uaesa u are my hero

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! myn was "English with Hebrew support", changing it to "same as the operating system" resolved the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2022 Mar 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU!!!!

WOW that was extremely unnecessary, ADOBE!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2022 Nov 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perfect. Solved the problem for me, too. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2023 Feb 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have Acrobat Pro 2020 perpetual, MAC version (on my Macbook pro...). tried every possible thing and still not working. the whole "fill and sign" feature is missing. signature bottom is there, I click and doesn't show anything!!!! can add signatures or initials... etc

uninstalled... re installed... nothing!

changed the application language and still the whole feature is missing....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe - WHY?? Also solved my problem, it's been driving me crazy! Thank you so much for posting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2023 Apr 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Helped me out too. Thx!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2023 Apr 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for this - exact same here!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2023 Apr 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worked for me as well, thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2023 May 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you uaesa!  This worked for me as well.
The way I found to to change Application Language is to close all open Acrobat instances, search for Acrobat in the Start menu then Ctrl + Left Click it.  This should allow you to choose the application language to English.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2023 Jun 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot!!! this really worked and we were trying to solve this from two days!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2023 Jun 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yasss! Thanks for this! 

I also found it only worked when I selected "ask at application startup" from the dropdown, shut it down and then selected English when I opened it again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2023 Jul 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thankyou!  What a weird feature and fix but this worked for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2023 Jul 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seven years later and this is still a thing.  I changed the language back to "same as operating system", restarted teh application, and all was well.  Thanks for posting!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2023 Aug 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had the same problem, i wondered why it was coming up in Arabic when I uninstalled!

The way I found to to change Application Language is to close all open Acrobat instances, search for Acrobat in the Start menu then Ctrl + Left Click it.  This should allow you to choose the application language to English.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2023 Aug 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much, you save me from more endless troubleshooting!! I don't know why Arabic people doesn't need to sign 😛 . Just kidding. Below is a link for those that don't know how to change the language. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/cy_en/acrobat/kb/change-language-settings-of-acrobat.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2023 Oct 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

uaesa, thank you so much!!!

ADOBE...... what the hell??? We pay a lot of money for this, i was considering cancelling until i found this! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2023 Nov 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same, ridiculous, please sort Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had the same problem, i wondered why it was coming up in Arabic when I uninstalled!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good luck with Adobe, more chance of getting an audience with the Pope!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines