Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fill and sign Signature slow to appear

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2018 Mar 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue as "

Why does it take forever for the signature block to load when I click "sign"?

There is a long wait for the signature to appear when clicking "sign", in Fill & Sign mode.

It is a saved signature image - I can only suspect that there is a problem with the signature image itself meeting ideal criteria...?

pastedImage_2.png

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Philbetea,

We apologize for the delay in response to your query.

If you are still experiencing the same issue, then you may try installing the latest update of Acrobat Std DC and see if that makes any difference.

Release Notes | Adobe Acrobat, Reader 

Also, as you have mentioned above that it happens only when you add a signature image. Then please ensure that the size of the image should be so large.

Let us know if the issue is still unresolved.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I am using the latest Adobe DC Pro. Just updated it today using the work licence (31 August 2020). I have been using Cloud Adobe and one of my brand new work laptop has the same problem. But my personal PC does not have a problem. I think there is something wrong. Please advise. Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

This is still an issue in 2021!!  Why has Adobe done nothing to resolve this problem???  It is not just signatures, but even placing a simple tick mark using Fill and Sign tools takes forever!  During which time the program goes unresponsive at least twice and shows me the spinning blue wheel for over a minute as it thinks about what it should be doing, goes away and does something else, then finally comes back and renders the tick... absolutely ridiculous.

Come on Adobe, why has this problem, going back at least 5 years now, still hasn't been fixed??

I'm on Windows 10 on a modern HP laptop, with the latest software rolled out at enterprose level, so it's not a hardware or OS issue...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines