• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fillable Form activating Edit Text & Image

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on a form where part of the form has a calendar and I need to allow certain dates dates to be crossed out. The text/grid are all done outside of Acrobat. All I need to do now is add a lot of check box fillable fields.

The frustration comes when I'm trying to select a number of rows or columns to align them but it keeps on activating the Edit Text & Image function! I cannot seem to turn that automation off. Everytime it happens, I need to press ESC to get out of it but then it'll just deselect everything. I have to manually click on each individual check box in order to select the ones I want. 

Is there a way to turn that automation off while still allowed to work on fillable fields? This started when I updated to 2019.021.20048 (maybe even the one before this).

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Hi All,

Thanks for your time and patience on this, an optional update with the fix for the issue is available now for Windows & Mac 19.021.20049 Optional update, October 24, 2019

Please install the latest patch from the help menu of Acrobat/Reader, select check for updates. Reboot the machine after installing the latest patch.

For detailed information about the latest patch, you may refer to the Release Notes.

Please let us know if you experience any issues.

Regards,

Gaurav

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We are already working on fixing this isssue.

For the time being, you can use the workaround suggested in the below thread.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/Acrobat/New-feature-Unified-edit-text-and-form-fields/m-p/10684483#M2...

-Gaurav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

Thanks for your time and patience on this, an optional update with the fix for the issue is available now for Windows & Mac 19.021.20049 Optional update, October 24, 2019

Please install the latest patch from the help menu of Acrobat/Reader, select check for updates. Reboot the machine after installing the latest patch.

For detailed information about the latest patch, you may refer to the Release Notes.

Please let us know if you experience any issues.

Regards,

Gaurav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines