Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fillable form for myself

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a fillable form. 

I want to use it for my business. I do mechanics and want to make my life easier by skipping paper and filling out my paperwork online. 

I have 2 apps on my phone- Adobe Acrobat Sign and also Adobe Fill and Sign.

I want to be able to fill them out myself (these will never go to anybody else as it's for personal filings), save them and refill them out as I need. 

Adobe acrobat Sign won't let me fill out my own form without emailing it to somebody else. Will I have to email the form to myself every time to sign it? 

And Adobe fill & Sign although logged into the same account reckons I don't have any forms at all. Even though they are all saved on my cloud. It only comes up with the sample form. 

I was looking for convenience and to make it easier, so I'm hoping I won't have to send myself the form every time I do the job I need it for. I want to be able to open it, fill & Sign it and save that copy into a folder for future reference. 

I have also found either the conputer or the app won't let me Sign the signing fields I have put in. It only let's me type! 

Thankyou!!!

TOPICS
Create PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to , PDF forms , Security digital signatures and esignatures , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Install and try Acrobat Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thankyou! I will give it a go!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines