FILLABLE PDF DOCS!!! Please help. Allowing editing, but keeping the original doc...

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2022 Jun 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I am very much not a adobe guy, but can get around a bit.   I can't seem to navigate a document I saved in Numbers and then saved as a PDF. Opened the pdf in adobe. Here is my problem. The document i send to my partners is a fillable PDF. when I send it to them, they can fill it out and save, but I want it to save as a new file so that the "sent" file is preserved. I've googled the hell out of this...just looking for some direction.  Thanks Bunch! Kyle

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 05, 2022 Jun 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why not have your users do File / Save As and give the file a new name?

Bevi Chagnon | PubCom | Designer & Technologist for Accessible Documents
| Books & Classes | Accessible InDesign | Accessible PDFs | Accessible MS Office |

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Set the file as read-only before sending it to them. Of course, they could easily set it back if they wanted to...

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines