• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fillable pdf email submit button sends blank pdf

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a fillable pdf in Adobe livecycle ES2 and included a Submit by Email button.  Made sure to save as reader extended pdf enable additional features.  No problems opening and filling pdf form in Acrobat Reader DC (as this is what my staff has).  No problems clicking submit by email and email pops up with the attached pdf but it is blank.  Also tried to save as then click the submit by email button, still blank.  All the above done on a Microsoft Surface laptop.

I have made several fillable pdf but this is my first submit by email button- trying to make easier for my staff but it is driving me crazy!  I have googled but nothing posted is helpful or works.  Anyone have suggestions?

Thank you in advance!

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you test if the form holds the entered data when you save it locally and reopen it then? If not, there's propably no data binding set to you form fields.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines