Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

fillable pdf

Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was entering info into a fillable pdf all day, now suddenly I cannot edit anything that was entered. The cursor is there, nothing has changed except my ability to delete or change the information. I think I hit save. Did that end my ability to enter info?

Thanks

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It shouldn't have, unless the author of the form inserted some dumb code that does it... Can you share the file in question with us (via Dropbox, Google Drive, Adobe Cloud, etc.)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same problem.  I fill in a fillable pdf, then email it to my home computer to complete work later.  At my home computer, I cannot save the changes I make on my home computer.  The message is that the form is not readable and it cannot be saved.  What should I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines