• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

fillable text boxes- need this for my classroom

Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2022 Jul 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to figure this out for soooo long.

I want to put text boxes on the first page - lets say 20/  I want each text box, when i type in it, to correspond with certain text boxes in the pages in my pdf.         Does that make sense? 

https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/review?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:50964a49-9c1a-3caa-a524-8ea36eceb58

TOPICS
How to , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 31, 2022 Jul 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please be more specific about your workflow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, your question is not very clear, but if you want fields on multiple pages to automatically have the first text (for example, you fill in a name on page 1 and it then appears on pages 2-5), all you need to do is make sure all the fields have the same name, and they'll automatically have the same value.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i would have a form on the first pages, every text box would be "linked" to another text box on another page in the document.
EX - i would type a name on line 1 in the form and it would appear in the text box on another page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Like I said, just give those fields the same name and it would happen automatically.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines