Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

filling an dynamic form with pdftk

Community Beginner ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone!

I would like to get some ideas, eventually a workaround on how to solve this issue of this project of mine.

I would like to save some dynamic form data to a mysql database and then to offer to possibility to download back the filled in form with data from the database...and here is the issue, the form should be still dynamic.

Untill now i was doing this with pdftk and static forms but from what i understand pdftk cannot fill dynamic forms. So does anyone have an ideea how to achieve this some other way?

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , How to , JavaScript , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does you mean with "dynamic forms" ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forms that are created in adobe livecycle (AEM) and  ie. can autoscale their content based on the size of the text that is being inserted. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AEM has its own forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dynamic forms are essentially obsolete. The AEM solution is a server to do live conversion to HTML forms, so end users never encounter them. I strongly suggest you seek another path. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines