Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Filters in Received forms is gone

Contributor ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have just finished giving an Acroform (Acrobat Form) training and we saw the tracker with the responses we receive and the follow up.

I was shocked to see that in the new version (2021), there is no Filter button or link anymore... So, we can't filter the results that we collect (by date, certain fields, etc.).

Is it something that has been removed temporary to change the way it's done, or is it just hidden by default (or a corrupted installation of mine)?? For the students that I teach, the tracker and forms follow up is really important and that's a major feature missing there...

Nelson

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nelson

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you are unable to filter the responses collected on a PDF form

You can save the information in a completed PDF form as a data file in spreadsheet (Workaround) and then filter out the responses and see if this helps. For more information about managing the PDF form data please check out the help page: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/collecting-pdf-form-data.html

Hope it will help

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, yes, but the filter functionality was there before (before you changed buttons and layout)... So, why did you remove it? The code to implement it probably has not changed, so why not simply keep that functionality directly in Acrobat (instead of requiring the user to export it to a spreadsheet)?

Any plan to bring it back?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines