• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Find Box issue

Community Beginner ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Acrobat Pro DC the "X" for closing the search in the Find Box is dark grey against the black background such that it is very difficult to see. Is there a setting to change this to make it brighter?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to ask program questions in the forum for the program you are using
To ask in the forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/
Moving from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to the correct forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 23, 2022 Dec 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry, but I still have no idea where it is appropriate to post my question. 

1) There doesn't seem to be an area for Acrobat Pro DC

2) The link you provided is just about how to converse in the "community," not where to find the correct forum for questions specific to an application.

- Please let me know where I should ask my question. I don't want to get slapped down 😞 and I do want a solution if one exists (or a confirmation that my issue is just something I have to deal with because no one has or will be addressing it).

-- Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks and apologies. I started at the beginning with the Adobe program link and assumed (wrongly!) that anything I went to following that would be in the correct area. The navigation on the website is not clear and the “back” arrow does not always take you where you expect to be 🙃.

Can you give me the correct link? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines