Copy link to clipboard
I wanted to paste a PNG to the PDF file, this is unfortanutally a paid feature. So my journey:
- Downloaded a free Acrobat Reader - trying to add an image, no you can't please try a free trial of DC
- Creating an account on adobe and adding my card details
- Ok now let's download the DC right?
- Adobe says it's downloading Acrobat DC, but then oops - we are installing Creating Cloud app
- Ouch Creative Cloud is not updated, downloading an update
- Ok now we ready to download the Acrobat DC
- Downloader got stuck for in Creative Cloud, restarting Creative Cloud
- Ok now it's downloading.. oops got stuck on 81%
- 10 minutes after I can run Acrobat DC
Reader should automatically convert itself to Acrobat if you have a subscription, even if it's a trial one.
Anyway, 10 minutes of figuring it out doesn't seem that bad...
You can copy-paste "As Stamp" an image with Acrobat Reader, using the Comment Stamp tool.