• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flatten&embed for free

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2022 Apr 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I have this horrible, buggy, poorly designed program that I need to use only one time to file a patent with the uspto, call adobe DC.  Looks like they severely crippled it since last year. 

DC doesn't have any tools that actually work when I click on it, and no settings that work.

I need to flatten a pdf with DC, but it seems this is impossible any more and I need an old version of adobe to do this. 

Also, I cannot embed font with DC and need an old version.  

I am not going to pay guys!  I would buy a lifetime license for a maximum of $15, but that is my limit.  Monthly, no go.

Does anyone have an old version of adobe that isn't crippled.

I am not willing to test dc pro, if it cannot prove to me they even have anything working.  Why remove features?  For a monthly charge, I require adobe to do my paper work each month,  not milk code for monthly income that was complete in 2015.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2022 Apr 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Software does not need to be constantly rearranged. PDF viewing and creation was complete, and nothing changed by 2006, if not by 1995.

When a company want a monthly fee, it is time to find a free alternative.  We are not your slaves!

As a matter of principle, people should not pay.  In my day, software companies actually had to improve a product to get upgrade fees, and prove to the customer that it wasn't rearranging the furniture.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Either you are confusing it with another program and you are not talking about Acrobat Pro DC.
Or you don't know how to use it, in which case you should start with this: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/user-guide.html

Capture_293.png

Capture_294.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Such a pity. Adobe were on the brink of offering you a lifetime license for $15 - less than what ordinary people have to pay each month - but since you state nothing in it works, and then falsely claim they removed features, they changed their mind. Perhaps you can invent something better for less than $15 of your time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines