Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font is moved while the text field is filled in

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I hope I can find someone here who can help me. I've only recently started working with Adobe Acrobat Pro and mainly use it to create editable PDFs. Unfortunately, I have encountered the problem that the PDF is filled out differently in different programs. When I use "Preview" from Apple, the font is superscripted. If I use Acrobat, it looks normal. However, since I can't assume that my clients only use Acrobat to edit the PDF, I would like to fix this problem. For better understanding, I have attached two images that illustrate the problem.

Thanks in advance for all answers!

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I don't think that is anything the you could control easily, by this I mean you could code to try and control it, or pick different fonts etc.... but the user could always overwrite your option, and if you did that for each and every PDF viewer out there that allows form completion, you would have a lot of caveats and such in your file.

The best action would be to make it clear when they open the file or download it, that you built this PDF file for Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader and then make sure it works as you expect in that platform, and if they use a different software then it may not function as intended.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines