• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Force Quit and/or Not Responding

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2019 Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I initially open a PDF file, everything is fine. When I close that file and try to open another PDF file moments later, it freezes and I have to Force Quit. This happens all day, every day. Without fail. It is beyond frustrating and has been going on for several months, almost a year. I've tried all kinds of troubleshooting as well as involving my jobs IT person. No one has answer as to why it keeps happening. Every now and then it just continuously says "Not Responding". I'll restart my computer which stops it from saying "Not Responding" but I always have the same issue of having to quit Acrobat whenever I'm done viewing a PDF file so that I may open another PDF file later. Will the need to Quit Acrobat constantly, to view files, ever be fixed?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Any reply?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines