• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Form-Being able to click button to add another row of fillable fields

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2016 Nov 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am creating a financing form. Can the user add/remove raws in the table when needed? For example, I want to have a section called Co-financing with each row a separate financing. Within that row are three fields to fill out (1. Name, 2. Ammount , 3. Type (drop down box). I would like to have the user fill out one row, then if needed, request to have another fillable row added if they have more financiers. If they don't, then they move on to the next section to fill out. Can I do this is Adobe Acrobat Pro DC?
Thanks!

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 24, 2016 Nov 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It can be done to some extent, yes. The easiest way is to create the fields in advance and then show them when needed.

This means that when they are hidden there will be empty space on the page, though. It's not possible to "re-flow" the static contents of the page to account for the extra rows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I hope someone can help me.I foudn this so I minus as well give it a shot. 

I am creating a form. 

I have created it in Word. saved it as a pdf.  and working within Adobe Acrobat Pro 2017. 

What I am looking to do is

1. add a button that allows me to add a row. Eg. if there are columns a b c d, there would be an add button that will bring those up above the add button. 

2. Also i would liek to add a button to remove the row in case i entered in data I don't need. 

I already know how to add a button for opening, saving, go to etc. but oddly enough nothing for adding  row.  I know livecycle is no longer. 

If my Adobe Acrobat Pro 2017 isn't the right program which is the next one? Sounds like Adobe Acrobat DC?

o i hope someone can help me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See my reply above. Nothing has changed in this regard since I posted it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines