Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Form Distributed through Sharepoint ‘Queued for Submission’

New Here ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a fillsble form through Adobe Acrobat and distributed it through Sharepoint to be submitted by employees within my organization who have been granted read/write access to the Sharepoint subsite. From testing it's functionality with four employees, I realize that some users can submit the form successfully (2) but others cannot (2). The employees who cannot receive the notice "response queued for submission" after clicking submit but the form never processes through on the tracker. When I review the user settings in Sharepoint and walk through the submission process in Adobe Reader with these four employees, I cannot identify any differences between those who are and those who are not able to submit the form successfully. What steps should I take to resolve this or additional information can I provide?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, How to, PDF forms, Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even potential causes for this issue would help me look into possibilities I haven't yet looked into. Thanks a ton for any help or guidance. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, I am encountering the same issue. Did you get any responses on this?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines