Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Form flow to intuitive document

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2023 Mar 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking for a product to create a form flow to a smart report. For example:

1. Plaintiff Name: Mary Jones, everywhere the word plaintiff is in the questionnaire or form should be prepopulated with Mary Jones.
  2. I am very familiar with using Conditional Logic to show or hide fields.
  3. The questionnaire once completed needs to print only those fields that have been checked or data entered into that field. Some paragraphs will print on all documents, some will only print if checked.

Basically, need to take a 12 page questionnaire and print a user friendly legal document that can be edited/updated at a later date.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post if it helps you get responses.

<moved from using the community>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would recommend creating this as a separate file (but with the same field names) and then exporting the data from the main file, import it into the summarized version, and print.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I feel there wouldn't be anything friendly about all the blank spaces and pages where the non-needed paragraphs were. My feeling is you need to generate the required PDF from an external source, rather than try to do this in PDF, which is really unsuited.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines