Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Form freezing when uploading to add e signature

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2023 Feb 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

When i click request e signature I add the email of who i want to send it to, then click specify where to sign.  The form then uploads to 72% and wont go any further.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thankyou.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Fisher286463127sky ,

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that

Is this an issue with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs? Please try with a different PDF file and check.

Also try to logout of the application, reboot the computer and relogin with the same Adobe ID and see if that helps

Are you on a private network or using the work/company network? Please try to change your network and see if that works.

For testing purposes only, please try to request signatures via the Document Cloud link https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/home/ and see if you are able to request signatures.

Regards

Amal

Hey! Spread the word and help others by marking the correct answer so future users can benefit from your experience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2023 Mar 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amal,

thankyou for your response.

It is doing it to all PDF files.

i have signed out, rebooted but still is freezing at 72%

I use the work network (i work remotely and log into the server at my work)

I used the link to test and it worked fine.

Not sure where to go from here?

Thankyou for your assistance.

Kathy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Fisher286463127sky 

Sorry for the delayed response. Please try to switch the network to a personal network or mobile network and see if that works. As you are using the work network, you may also get in touch with the IT admin at your end and check.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 07, 2023 May 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this issue right now!  Trying to send for e-sigs to clients who are waiting to sign and it will not upload.  Doesn't give me a % of the upload, just sits there spinning...been like this for about 20 minutes!  Help is appreciated, I HATE to keep clients waiting!  Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2023 May 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I had to delete and reinstall the software for it to work.  Try that and see how it goes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 09, 2023 May 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, I will try that tomorrow.  I ended up going online and uploading the form that way and it actually worked and I had my signatures back inside an hour. I'm glad it finally worked, but it would be SO much easier if my app did what it was supposed to do instead of costing me extra time.  Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines