• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Form to Collect Data

New Here ,
May 10, 2024 May 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone point me in the right direction? I need to collect a very limited amount of data from prospects. I would like to email a link or form requesting up to 10 points of data I need, then have that data come back to me. I have Adobe Pro, so whatever service(s) Pro offers, I'll be able to access. I need the process to be as simple as possible for the receipient. I tried to create a form to collect the data using fill and sign, but I don't need a signature, I only need the data. We have a website, but I would rather not direct someone to our webiste to fill in the data, that's just another thing for me to have to try and figure out. I'm guessing Adobe has something that will work, I just don't know what that is. 

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2024 May 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @aia22192121595f 

Hope you are doing well and thanks for reaching out.

When you share a form, Acrobat auto-generates a PDF Portfolio to collect user-submitted data. By default, it saves this file in the same folder as the original form with the name 'filename_responses'.

For more information, please go through the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/collecting-pdf-form-data.html and see if that works for you.

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2024 May 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, Amal. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines